How to Test Android Developers
If you’re looking to hire Android developers, you need a way to assess your applicants. With CodeSubmit, you can set up Android developer interview tests that make the process easy for you. With a “real-world” Android developer test, you understand how your candidates would perform on the job -- and you identify those candidates who are the best fit for your team.
Use CodeSubmit’s Android developer skill tests to test important skills like:
What to look for in an Android developer
Use an Android developer test to see how candidates would perform on the job, with the same tasks that they would work on as part of your team. If you want to see what tasks look like, try a demo assignment here.
Your candidates should have:
- Experience in Android programming languages, Kotlin and Java
- An understanding of Android SDK
- Knowledge of Android NDK and architectural patterns - MVP, MVVM
- Experience in working with APIs
- An understanding of Android UI Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of Android open-source ecosystems
Use CodeSubmit Android skill tests to test Android developers for these and other important skills, such as: